EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

 
 
This afternoon while we (fiancé and me) taking our rest because of an extensive tour from Antipolo when fiancé asked me if I did watch the video of one contestant of Pilipinas Got Talent then I said “who?” he said, “I watched it from Buboy’s (fiancé brother) wall on Facebook last night”. Then I immediately get my Lapitop (Laptop) and plug my broadband to seach it on YOUTUBE. Then presto!
We found the video titled Pilipinas Got Talent Season 2 – Marcelito Po Moy and we watched it… First word that came from my mouth was “WOW!” then I told fiancé that I got goose bumps while watching the video! Really he was so amazing that he did very well in that audition, judges, hosts and audiences did standing ovation to him for his very, very well performance. As one of the hosts (Luis Manzano) said that “expect the unexpected” proved that Pinoys are really talented! Imagine, he effortless sang Regine Velasquez song even he is a boy? Audiences were asked other samples from him after he sang his audition piece (Narito Ako). As Ai-ai delas Alas said that “wala na, tapos na contest!” shows that he (Marcelito Po Moy) can make his name someday in his chosen field. For you Marcelito, congratulations and thank you for sharing your talent to us!
1 Response