HAPPY BIRTHDAY #1


Mom’s 61st birthday tomorrow! Yippee! (Thank you LORD!) Excited to be with her on this special day, as early as last week we already planned to spend her birthday at my Lola’s (my dad’s mother dear) house (Antipolo City) with of course my fiancé – Lhan. This is different from previous years
because as I remembered this will be the first time to spend her birthday out of our home. Although, there’s another agenda of mine and fiancé – this is to announce our wedding plans to my Lola dear and to my other Titas’. We (me and fiancé) even bought already fruits and breads as “pasalubong” to my Lola and to my cousins this afternoon because we decided to leave Makati around 7 in the morning tomorrow.  Excited for tomorrow because after 2 years I will be at Antipolo again where in I remembered during my childhood days this is the Christmas place for me. As in every year I spent my Christmas vacation there with my cousins and relatives. Oops by the way, another reason to become happy and excited for tomorrow is – it’s Lola’s (fiancé grandmother) birthday also! So hopefully, after we spend some quality time at Antipolo we can still go to Malabon to personally greet and visit Lola! Happy Birthday Lola!

Hey, before I forgot when I got home, mom’s approached me, she said “Nhe, dito na yung cake ko” (Nhe, here’s already my birthday cake) then she opened our refrigerator then guess what? I thought it’s a birthday cake from her friend (her friend used to gave her a birthday cake every year) but I was wrong it’s a cake from Mayor Binay! Yey! This is Mom’s first birthday cake from senior citizen dep’t of Makati City Hall. Look I immediately took picture of it! Hihihi..


Happy birthday Ma! Wishing you continuous good health and thank you for being our mother dear! Always take care! We love you! Mwah!

0 Responses