MY SONG IN LIFE

Did you hear the song once you visit this blog of mine? I remembered when I first heard this song during my high school days when one of my classmates and a friend let me hear this song and from then it became my song in life. Why? Maybe this song inspires me in struggling life mostly when I have problems to be solved, when I feel alone, when I feel sad, etc. Every time that I undergo this, I will sing this song and suddenly my emptiness, sadness, etc. will just vanish. That’s why I decided to put it on this blog to inspire visitors, readers, friends and colleagues that God is always with us whatever struggles in life that we meet. Just the song implies that if you believe in yourself, if you believe there’s Someone who walks through life without you, you’ll never be alone, just learn to reach out and open your heart, lift up your hands to GOD and He’ll show you the way…
1 Response
  1. mhay19 Says:

    a very good song mahmine! labyumats!