LUNCH FOR THIS DAY


Before this day came, our supervisor asked our team for our menu for lunch. So many suggestions were come out. But the final menu is GISING-GISING. Actually I already heard this menu from other people but I have no experience in tasting it.
So I’m a bit excited for this day, since we have planned for our menu (nyahaha). We are thankful that our supervisor is a good cook and willing to prepare foods for our team.  We contributed for the finances of all the ingredients; I also assisted my supervisor in chopping vegetables, sea foods, etc. (after I did my duty at work). While preparing the ingredients, my mind telling me that this is gonna be a superb delicious food! (hehehe). After chopping, washing vegetables and put it in a casserole, my supervisor let me taste this one. Yey! This is what I’m waiting for! Ahahaha! Delicioso! (superb delicious). The sweetness, saltiness and the spiciness of this GISING-GISING is soooooo yummy! Thanks to our SIR PERALTA for letting us to taste this one and for being our cook for the whole month of March! Hihihi.. I will gonna cook this menu someday! Ahihihi..


0 Responses